West End Farmers Market
4800 Ben Brenman Park
Alexandria, VA 22304
Web site: Link
Email: info at westendfarmersmarket dot org
The West End Farmers Market brings together hundreds of people every Sunday, rain or shine. Parents bring their children, couples meet up with friends, and dogs of every size and breed happily socialize with each other.
Primarily producer-only, every week you can look forward to:
- fresh, locally grown fruits, vegetables and herbs
- freshly baked breads, pastries and desserts
- artisanal cheeses and yogurt
- free range chicken, pork, beef and buffalo
- handmade, fresh pasta and oven-ready meals
- sweet, savory and smoky nuts
- delicious jams, jellies, salsas and sauces
- hot, brewed coffee, packaged ground coffee and coffee beans
- homemade, organic dog treats
- beautiful fresh cut flowers and potted plants
- handmade, eco-friendly soaps, lotions, and perfumes
- handmade jewelry and art
If you've shopped at West End Farmers Market, tell us what you think of the market.
I live nearby and frequented the market. It was scheduled to open today. What happened? When will it open this year?
-- Kevin Grim